General Conditions COINCOIN, C.A;
1. Payments or changes are not returned under any circumstances.
2. 2. Dispatches are Authorized only when Payments in any method are made 100% and confirmed by our Collections Department.
3. 3. The transfers made require a photo of the “Passport” of the holder of the account that issued said payment.
4. 4. COINCOIN is not responsible for shipments made by Courier companies or by third parties authorized for withdrawal, once the merchandise is removed from our facilities, it remains the full responsibility of the Client, who must verify All merchandise delivered and once signed is in full agreement with what was received.
5. 5. COINCOIN is free to define the rules and policies for any commercial relationship between Client and Company in full readiness so that all the processes of the parties reach a successful end.
6. 6. The client, when making any payment, is in full agreement with all our policies and general conditions defined or described.
7. 7. All guarantees are defined in continuous days in each line per item in the document delivered by the company. It starts from the date of withdrawal from our offices, and will only be covered if it is in the defined time without exception.
8. 8. If reporting the guarantee is a non-business day, contact the Seller.
9. 9. All Merchandise must enter through our Department at Headquarters "COINCOIN Maracay ".
10. 10. COINCOIN does not assume transportation costs under any concept or circumstance.
11. 11. All our equipment is tested and verified at the time of delivery or dispatch, when paying or signing you are in full agreement of the good conditions of what was received.
12. 12. The equipment must enter our Technical Department for review, repair or replacement as decided in relation to the result in a time assigned or defined by the company at the time of entry, it should be noted that equipment is not admitted due to fortuitous failures, and the company is free in decision to assume the guarantee or not after review for reasons of technical mishandling or of another nature.
13. 13. The guarantee for Technical Service will have a review time of Three (03) to Fifteen (15) business days.
14. 14. New Equipment will only be received as it was shipped, with all its boxes, animes, manuals, cables, accessories, etc.
15. 15. If the equipment is sent by the Courier companies, and/or by authorization to COINCOIN , we are not responsible for said shipment nor for the state of the same, said state will be evaluated at the time of shipment. reception.
16. 16. The price of the equipment does not include their configuration, the technical service must be paid separately.
17. 17. The warranty expires upon attempting or modifying any of its portions of the software as delivered.
18. 18. The client must be aware that the repair could cause the loss of the information or configuration stored in the equipment. COINCOIN will only serve those units that have factory damage, if damage due to misuse is diagnosed, the repair and/or shipping by Courier must be paid by the customer.
1. Equipment or accessories that present mistreatment, accident, use other than that indicated in the user manual, damage caused by sand, water or any other type of foreign bodies (animals, insects, etc.) that are introduced to them, modifications or conversions of voltages or frequencies other than the one configured.
2. 2. Equipment repaired in workshops not authorized by our headquarters "COINCOIN Maracay" serials or identification labels of adulterated or illegible equipment.
3. 3. Warranty has expired.
4. 4. Due to blows or falls to the equipment, misuse or without adequate installation protections.
5. 5. By removing, breaking, damaging, manipulating, detaching, deleting, or any other modification to the WARRANTY LABELS.
6. For Guarantee cases, contact: RMA Department, WhatsApp +58 412-4420207, and for calls +58 243-2371723, during office hours.
7. * When making any payment, withdrawal and signature, you are in agreement with our General Conditions.