- On sale!
BITMAIN ANTMINER A3 / POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED
Bitmain AntMiner A3 815G Blake 2b Algorithm Siacoin Mining machine 815Gh/s
Hash Rate: 815GH/s ±5%
Hash ASIC: 180 x BM1720
Hash boards: 3 boards per miner
Hashing algorithm: Blake (2b)
Power Consumption: 1275W + 7%
Power Efficiency: 1.56mJ/MH+7%
DC Voltage input: 11.60 ~13.00V
Noise: 76 dB
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
Network Connection Mode: Ethernet cable
Power connection Mode: All three PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs.We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards be powered up.
1. !The price of mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables
like the exchange rate, the network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase.
!! Order must be paid within 24h after order submited, otherwise order will expire and payment will be invalid.
!!! Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the amount or change the item(s) to different items(s) will not be entertained by the Seller. We advise you to make any purchase only after deliberation.
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency,
the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate.
Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board !
4. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power.
Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
5. Chassis deformation or heat sink loose, please do not power but contact us soon.
A 180-day warranty for miners under the Bitmain warranty policy.
The following conditions will make the warranty invalid:
1. Disassembled machine, unauthorized changes, or replacement of components.
2. Damage caused by lightning strike, voltage surge, faulty power supply, etc.
3. Burnt circuit boards or chips.
4. Damage by water immersion, damp or corrosion.
In the case of the above, we will provide paid maintenance service. The shipping cost of maintenance is paid by the buyer, and we are not responsible for the loss of income during the maintenance period.